I’ve finally completed work on Mocking Pad v1.35. Its on its way to the app store today for review and contains the following new features:
- Line drawing – you can now drop a line stencil, set its thickness and pattern (solid, dashes etc.). I’ve had a lot of email requests for this feature.
- Drag selection – tap the new button on the toolbar and drag a box over the stencils you want to select.
There are also a number of bug fixes, thanks to the users who reported them:
- Project name editor now behaves more consistently.
- Grab handles now position appropriately when you change the orientation of sliders, scroll bars and progress bars.
- Double tapping the settings button no longer causes a crash.
- The “Get Support” email editor now behaves correctly in landscape mode.
It normally takes around 5 to 10 days for the app to get approved, I’ll post again once it is.
Update: Just to add, all the above are available in the full version of Mocking Pad and in Mocking Pad Lite.